Buyer's Guide ~ Start
In the middle of nowhere, a satellite phone that doesn't work is just a useless gadget. You count on the gear you take to remote areas or in an
emergency to work when and where you need it to. Make an educated choice to ensure you aren't stuck with an expensive paperweight when you
really need to make a phone call.
Follow this step by step guide
- Things to Consider - Is a satellite phone really right for me?
- Choose a Satellite Network - What are differences between networks and technologies?
- Compare Features - What are the most important features in my situation?
- Pick Your Service Plan - Which plans work in my area and timeframe?
- Where to Buy - Who has a good reputation with competitive pricing?
- Check Reviews - Read peer ratings and recommendations?